The short answer about the commercial website running on WAMP: No you don't have to pay royalties to anyone, it's free and you may run whatever server you like and put anything on the server you want. Also the author of WAMP isn't the creator of Apache,PHP,MySQL and so on. He just made the all-in-one solution for the ease of use.

The answer about fresh install the WAMP server would take a little more time. I will install this on another workstation and make screenshots of what i'm doing and use the dyndns service or something for the domain.

Only thing I don't understand is were you configured the DNS, did you configure the DNS for your domain on the workstation running the WAMP solution or in the panel wherever you registed the domain?

The reason for asking is that i've never runned my own DNS server. I register a domain at domainrebels.com and in their panel I can change the DNS to wherever my website is hosted or point to my own ip at home if needed.

Don't know how fast your internet is, but their is a limit to what your server can handle when it comes to hosting websites for other people. Say I download something from one of those websites it can bog down the whole server while other users are ftp'ing their content for instance.

Well, I go make some screenshots

Dusty

edit: Oke I have all screenshots, now only need to resize those a little if possible. Will post them in a few minutes.

smile