Hi I have the same problem, but I can't understand how I can host my website with wamp5 I have it in the projects area and I can access it over the internet by my oby my computer in school which shows it works and anyone could have access but I can't seen to get my DNS server to work, like I made a www.mydomain.com adress and I am trying to assing it to my website but my dns say's it works and show's that it's active and I used test tools to test it and it said that it's correct, when I put that domain name in the adress bar of my browser and click enter it show that it found the site then the url switches form www.mydomain.com to some msnsearch , ect and it takes me to a serch engine and say's website not found no hits.

I been working on this since sep so it's almost 2 months, if anyone can point me in a direction where I can find some instructions that goes step by step , on how to get my wamp5 server to communicate with my DNS server.

I need the server to be able to host my website's and also I am looking for freeware mail servers so I could host e-mail accounts, and I want to be able to host a online game.

on my wamp server I could get access to my website but I have to login the server, in order to get to the website, I need to know how I could make it so that the url of my website files or file would be by itself so people can just put the ip adress or the domain name and get the website without loogin into my server.

Thanks for your time.