I have another question reguarding sphere , I downloaded and ran the sphere demo from the website , since I dont have commercial or pro I just ran the precompiled exe , and though it runs a lot faster than I thought it would , it doesnt render properly , in the outdoor demo I cant see the terrain at all , and in the indoor demo I dont see any light , though the rendering of the creature is BEAUTIFULL. My question is this , is there a compatibility list of what video cards Sphere will render properly on ? I am considering upgrading my gamestudio and buying sphere , but I need to know if this is a viable solution for making a Commercial quality game , or if sphere is more of a plugin to play around with which will only work on a select number of video cards ? I understand that sphere was suppossed to be slow on the FX series , but I didnt know there would be rendering issues , so I am wondering how many other cards have ran into similar problems. Any info appreciated. Again , I ran the precompiled exe , so everything should have worked.