Even though i was one of the ones that thought user contributions should only be for free stuff , I'm starting to think posting producs here is a good thing as well , all the best stuff is the commercial stuff , the only stuff that can actually be usefull for a game developer , i'd much rather have someone selling a good model pack than someone giving away a model of a foot from a model they were making to learn modelling and never finished , so having commercial products is definately a good thing , look at the content from cubix studio , and loopix , and gamebeep , definately proffesional work at very affordable indie prices , i'm happy to see that type of work being offered at indie prices , and dont see whats wrong with this people advertising their products on user contributions , out of all the forums it sounds like it's the adequate one , i wouldnt click on the help wanted forum or the tools forum to look for assets , free or commercial , but when i click the user contributions then thats exactly what i'm looking for.