Quote:

That just made my day

Hehehe.

Cool off buddy... if you won't want to buy it, don't. Don't get all pissed off because it isn't the way you want it.

NP, I won't. Though I should point out this has nothing to do with the program itself, so your point isn't valid.

The only things that bother me are that A: I can't try it out and B: I can't buy it even if I wanted to because the purchase software is in German. That's pretty lame IMO and I believe most of us have come to expect more. If the software were truly meant for English users, you'd think they'd have some sort of support for that on the darn purchase page. Based on what I've seen this program should make no pretense about being able to support english-speaking users.

Please don't turn my rant into something that was bashing the program because it wasn't. I'm only upset that I have no means to buy the program. If I were saying 'oh well this program sucks because it doesn't have such-and-such a feature and the GUI is crap' then I'd deserve your comment. But I didn't.

Now, if at the very least someone would go and set up an english paypal page I think I'd probably still buy it. I'm sure asking for a working demo is a bit much and I think I can live with not being able to do so. But is asking for an english-base purchase page a bit too much?