Hi, I'd like to make a few points about this program..

I'm on the market for a good terrain program that works well with 3DGS. This looks like it fits the bill. All I've heard from people is that it's a wonderful program and well worth the 13 Euros it goes for.

Now here's what really gets on my nerves:

There's no 'Try before you buy' demo, where one could presumably TRY OUT the program before paying for it. Did you ever buy a car before taking it for a test drive? No? Oh, well then. And oh yes, about the 'demo level' that's included... How the heck am I supposed to open it? It's just a bunch of MDL files and one .icx file which obviously can't be opened in WED. Sure, I can open the MDL files and play with them a bit, but I don't see the finished product, and even if this demo level came complete, I still have no freakin clue how the editor works, or whether I'll even like it or not.

Everything is in German. I got frustrated to the point where I was ready to fork over the ~20$ CAD to pay for the damn thing just so I could test it out. But guess what? the paypal page is in German. Way to go, you just lost a sale. Plus, most Paypal online store plugins allow the user to purchase without having to set up a Paypal account (direct purchase via CC). Can't do that for IceX 2.0.

Now, seeing as how I'm a guy who likes to TEST something before blindly shelling out cash for it, and that I speak ENGLISH and don't have a Paypal account, how inclined am I to purchase this program?