Quote:

What exactly would you expect to find, in this case? Non-conformity of the ocean floor? Like what we surely find?

A non-conformity as in no subsurface landbridge part that seems to be untouched. There should have been traces of massive erosion there. You would definately find evidence.

The non-conformity you probably are referring to is the higher part of the seabottom compared to both more left and right of that bottom, as if it's a land bridge underwater, right?

Well, imagine the force of those walls of the sea, according to the bible two massive walls and very high. If those come crashing down, that would be very visible on that land part's bottom which lays higher than the surrounding underwater surface. The erosion effect would be like a dam breaking, but instead of a crack becomming a hole, with these sea walls it would be water everywhere comming down and the force would be even stronger.

Quote:

It doesn't have to be extremely windy all the way between the walls of water.

It has to be according to the physics on our earth, apart from that doesn't the bible mention it was wind making the sea walls rise? Thus, you'd need winds that would literally blow people to death for such sea walls to rise. Off course your god can do anything, but according to laws of physics humans would simply die in such an event.

Quote:

There is a lack of physical evidence for other historical events that we accept as true. So, who knows?

Lack of evidence or lack of investigation and research? Sometimes it doesn't take much at all to prove something happened. Still I do agree, there are many events for which physical evidence (probably) lacks. Still, if something isn't presumable then why take it for granted anyway without evidence? If there's no evidence any speculation is quite pointless, unless there's evidence in favor of the opposite.

Quote:

There wouldn't be that big of a difference in speed, and why even send chariots if you're just going to ditch them anyway?

The difference in speed would be huge. Imagine a chariot drive through loose sand with wooden wheels, those would be awefully slow compared to a man on horseback with no extra payload of dragging a chariot through sand. (I know, a beach is probably a bit harder making it easier to ride on).

A little question by the way about what the bible says; they didn't ditch the chariots on purpose did they?

By now I know religion doesn't seem to work by means of logic ór evidence for that matter, honestly something that greatly disturbs me. I'm not saying the things we don't know should always make sense, but I ám saying the things we do know in this respect máke sense just fine. So why ignore the parts we do know in favor of believing in parts we don't know?

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software