honestly we have no proof of a god... but as a christian i look at it this way, so many things to believe in and one has to be right somewere because those unanswerable questions have to be answered somewere and out of all religions christianity seems to have the most logical backing, do i think god is "supernatural"? no, i think there is a larger system than just what we see from earth, i think there has to be some system made by someone larger than us that may even live in his own system, idk, but out of all explainations christianity seems to make the most sense, take the parting of the red sea for instance, recorded in history, and proofed to some extent by a small patch in the current day area of land under water that was only a small with of water that shallow surrounded by incredibly deep water, you know what scientists found under there??? gilded chariot wheels.. things like this make christianity the only logical explaination as for athiests, well you dont really have much of a case either, because your answer is basically, "i dont know the answers, but i know christianity is not"