Quote:

God must love stupid people. he made so many.

/semi-serious and sarcastic:
Lol, hey don't start what you don't want to see through to the end!! Hahaha, suddenly you seem to be questioning wether or not we are really created in his image, aren't you? Oww but wait, no, we wouldn't want to see God as a stupid person, that would be so disrespectful. You've just sinned and you didn't even know it, don't worry though, I'm sure he'll forgive you.

/more serious
The quote you've mentioned only proves once more to me that religious people are or can be filled with lot's of ignorance, arrogance, a weird kind of 'blind loyalty' and are to damn confident for only having a freaking soapbubble-theory. Confidence as in dead ignorant confidence. I don't know, there must be method to the madness somewhere, ... lol, where?

No prove, no solid base, no arguments that even come close to even start thinking about making any kind of claim that justifies what religion actually does. I guess lies become holy somehow just by telling them long enough.

Trust me on my words when I say that hope doesn't create truth, lies don't get you to 'heaven', whatever that may be, and all uncertainties are just that, uncertainties.

Yeah, I guess I should keep my voice down, otherwise those bubbles might pop.

/end of serious sarcasm, disclaimer: don't confuse this for anything personal please. Call me confused, call me an idiot, mimick the other religious guys saying I'm 'spiritually blind'. I just don't understand the logic, or maybe ... just maybe .. I understand perfectly ...

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software