Well, then let's start at the origin, which I figure would be a good place. My first refutation to your argument (excluding evolution for now) will be that the early molecules for life are actually hindered by energy from the sun. The sun's energy (from what I understand ultraviolet light specifically) tends to break them down, reverting them to simpler molecules.

An even bigger hindrance to any workaround would be that you're not talking about overcoming thermodynamics once, but probably many many times as you 'stack' the molecules just right to finally make the first cell. As you and I both know, each of these levels of 'stacking' will organize heat/energy, making it more likely that the stack will 'fall over'. I'm wondering, because in reading evolutionist ramblings (on other websites) about this topic, no explanation has been given that makes scientific sense. I certainly could read evolutionist websites, but apparently you've seen something that I haven't. I'm hoping we can get some progressive understanding acheived, then.

Evolutionists like to talk about the sun, but the sun plastering energy all over everything is only part of the picture. It damages already created cells for one thing (let alone cells trying to create themselves). However, in general architecture, car paint, etc are all damaged by the sun's energy.

What plants do with the sun's energy (which is more relevant to the descent with modification aspect of this discussion) does little to explain how simple molecules ('simple' like those necessary to construct life) are expected to overcome the laws of thermodynamics.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."