Ah, I must have gotten caught up in the other debates. I think I've done that quite a few times, which reminds me also to get back on that bible thread.

Anyway, yeah I did actually follow through, got myself a lesson in thermodynamics (similar to what you linked to, although I could only read the first two pages of your website before I got an error).

But the website I got my lesson in thermodynamics presented basically what your source did. It was divided into three lessons. One was theory, two was practical application, and three was practical application also, but more specific.

So, yes, we can continue this one. Although I'll probably brush up on thermodynamics again.

But anyway, I did follow the link. Is it not giving an error to you on the third page?, because I tried hitting continue about four times and....maybe its just my browser.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."