@Irish: Generally I have the impression that while at the beginning of this thread you attempted to give "scientific arguments" for your creationist faith, you're now attacking science in general. Or am I wrong here?

Quote:

ts actually quite entertaining to watch scientists try and replace God for the origin of life, because they obviously must understand nothing about thermodynamics.

I've heard of many gods, but never of a thermodynamics god. Would you mind to elaborate?

Quote:

I'm not saying its wrong to believe the big bang is right, I'm just saying there isn't conclusive evidence that it is right, and in fact there is plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Such as?

Quote:

Furthermore, with the current model of the big bang, they assume that stars came into existence at roughly the same time as the universe. Even according to them, this isn't possible.

Indeed. Thus there's obviously something wrong with your information about the "current Big Bang model", wouldn't you agree?

I won't go into this now because it only makes sense when you at least know a little tiny bit about the Big Bang. There are many web sites where you can learn about the Big Bang and when stars came into existence:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_bang

If you have questions or don't understand something, just ask here.

Quote:

My point was that, you're sitting here taking these imaginative stories at face value, when these stories not only wouldn't exist if scientists were theists, but they would be radically different.

Many scientists are theists. Your problem is obviously not that they are not theists, but that they are not superstitious.

You're permanently talking about God, but what you really seem to mean is not God, but the supernatural events or miracles into which your sect believes.

Stop hijacking God for your purposes. Or else I'll start pointing out why God is an evolutionist .