Quote:

First: We know that on the atomic scale things happen all the time without a cause. An example for this is nuclear decay. It's predicted by quantum theory and proven by experiment that radioactive atoms spontaneously split without any internal mechanism triggering this event

How do you explain the existence of radioactivity in the elements to begin with?

How did vacuum energy come to exist in the universe?

How did the resonance fields responsible for the Casimir effect come into existence?

Everything has a cause, and a beginning, regardless of your dogma. If you cant see that everything has to have come from somewhere then I cant help you, your brain wiring works differently than mine. In order to believe that phenomena can exist without a cause, you have to close your mind in so many ways. I find that thinking too limited and narrow minded.

Quote:

Second: Is God outside of cause?

Matter and energy couldnt have created itself. You need an original cause which is outside time,space and matter to create time space and matter. A good example is a computer, the answer to a computer's creation is not found within itself. A computer could not create itself from the inside-out.

Once again, its just a different thinking paradigm. If someone is content to live their lives without questioning where it all came from, then I envy them, I could never ignore the obvious, or distort the truth, the clarity of creation is the natural logic, there is so much intuition you have to discard in order to free yourself from God. Its ridiculous. Ignorance is bliss, and you are free to be as ignorant as you choose. Freedom to choose is the God-like nature.

Last edited by NITRO777; 06/01/06 13:53.