Quote:

I fail to see how any of what I've said relating to science is superstition. According to the definition, you believe a lot of superstition yourself.

We had this already. Superstitions are based on beliefs in supernatural forces:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superstition

According to the common definition, creationism is a theory based on superstition (= actions by supernatural forces), but science isn't.

Not all bible-based belief is superstition. For instance, the Ptolemean world view - the assumption that the earth is the unmoving center of the universe - is scientificially wrong, but not a superstition.

Quote:

When we see common aspects of DNA, we literally only know for sure that there is DNA in common. Every other conclusion except that DNA is similar is merely speculation.

It's a lot more than speculation, but I accept that it's not a direct observation. Let's call it just "evidence".

Quote:

I thought infinite time couldn't exist because it caused all sorts of paradoxes. Or am I wrong?

There are no paradoxes with infinite time, but I was referring to an universe of infinite size, not infinite time.

Quote:

My theory would predict that, even if there are certain calculations that might lead to an old earth, there will be some that lead to a young earth. In fact, it won't be compeletely certain. Salinity of the ocean, reef growth, etc all give a maximum young(er) age. Oh yeah! And the moon is escaping, giving a young age even for our solar system.

Hmm. In this very thread, some weeks ago, you have made fun of Ran Man who used those very arguments for a young earth. Why are you now posting the same low-level stuff?