Quote:

This is the reason why I think that no matter how and when God created the world, he hates superstition, and especially creationism.

This is an interesting speculation, interesting to me because I haven't heard it before, also interesting because it is mostly true. God WOULD hate superstition if it interfered with understanding the universe. I think what I would disagree with here is that "superstition"(as you call it) neccessarily blocks understanding of our world.

As I have often stated, the bible is not a science manual, to my "sect" of Christians the bible is a manual of the super-natural, not the natural.

So to make a long story short I would agree with you 100%, God would hate the supernatural if it interfered with understanding the natural; but I think He would also hate the natural sciences if they interfered with understanding the super-natural.

You seem to believe that God has wound up the great watch of the universe and just lets it tick away with no more interference, we believe that also, but we also believe that by prayer and other methods (such as events and prophecies) God would also intervene with the natural.

Example: Jesus walking on the water, there were several natural laws changed during this miracle. When God changes natural law He is demonstating Himself as God.

The supernatural is "proof" of God.