Quote:

And now we get down to the best proof of evolution:

Everyone believes it! Or at least most of them do, so let's all just jump on the bandwagon.

Oww how I grow tired of these kind of remarks. Our motivations goes more than just a bit further than 'ow let's believe in evolution because it makes us look as cool as all the others who believe in evolution'.
If you use that kind of reasoning then it's no wonder you believe in creation. What's your problem with science anyways? Again, I've seen so little details about the creationism theory that have a more plausible answer to certain questions than science seems to have, let alone evidence in favor of the creationists theory.

As for the list of scientists that I've never even heard off before (most of them, not all), such a list says little to nothing to me. Yes, I know it wasn't your intention to post a big list to be able to support your claim stronger, but you did decide to post it.
I could post a list of scientists that do not believe in creationism next to it, and your list would by far not be as long as mine would be. Infact, I could post a list of christians believing in evolution next to it, and that list could very well be longer already than your list of scientists that 'believe in creationism'. Whatever that exactly means per scientist can be very different. It doesn't say they believe in creationism as been written literally in the bible, or wether they believe that life in the beginning has been created by (a) God?

Quote:

intelligent design has one big problem and is a risk to religion: if evolution can be proved with one single fact this would kill god.

Mmm, maybe not. Intelligent design could include evolution or can it not? There are people who consider God to be 'out of the picture and at rest', as in yes he has created the earth and life, but now he doesn't care about it no more and doesn't influence it anymore. (I mean care, as in observing and controlling.) What if he made us 'sensitive to mutations and thus sensitive to evolution' from the beginning on so he wouldn't have to control life directly? I'd say that would be a pretty clever designer, always dynamic life. Yet the designer part cannot be proven I guess, just like God cannot be proven. I think the concept of a God is too human to be correct. By the way, are there creationists out here that believe in a possibility of life in outerspace? What kind of explanation could the bible give for that? (Yes, I know it's pure theoretically, but if it's not predicted and we do find it, that would prove the bible wrong I guess?)

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software