@ Irish Farmer:

An important note about something, where you didn't undeerstand me, or didn't want to:
Quote:

Quote:

To carry God into science, means to objectivate him, means to reduce him to mechanisms which don't deserve the name God anymore, ... doesn't the bible say that God is inscrutable?

Oh, ok. Someone who doesn't even believe in God has outsmarted me. Doesn't the bible also say that we inheritely understand God's creation just by looking at it?

As long as you are looking at God's creation and world, making observations and theories about how everything in it is working and connected, this is not contradicting with an 'inscrutable God', it is not contradicting with the principles of scientific theory, as well.

But, and that's how understand you and creationism, if you involve God as a a creating principle within this theory, then you include God within the subject of the investigations, and this contradicts with an 'inscrutable God',
AND it contradicts with scientific theory which requires that any of its explanations are included within the theory's context, while putting a God within a theory actually claims that there are other reasons which can't be understood from the principles and their co-relations of the theory itself.

And this is what I called "deus ex machina", which is a term from theatre play writing, meaning that the story of that play doesn't allow a solution from its elements and their relations.