Why are physical evolution and intelligence linked at all? A mutation which as a result affects an arm or leg, doesn't mean the being suddenly becomes stupid. Behavior, for a big part means using your brains, combined what's physically possible to do. Off course mutations and changes in intelligence happen too, and instinct could change because of that.

Quote:

The fact that we dont even know anything about how a worms brain works fundamentally shouldnt stop anyone from believing that evolution has caused sophisticated instinct in all creatures.*sarcasm* According to the evolutionists, nothing can really falsify the theory.

Like I said, we don't know much about that worm. For worms in general scientists have determined their behavior relies much on trial-and-error behavior, or at least experiments seem to suggest that. The amount of intelligence for the worm is not really relevant, it just lives for survival, take for example ants, they don't need to rely on their intelligence to survive. Sheer number and cooperation with eachother as one big 'animal', every little ant does helps in the survival of the colony. Yes, those ants must have sort of an instinct, and I do think evolution has it's effects on it. Like I said, these questions by Dan do not make evolution more or less unlikely in my opinion.

Quote:

sophisticated instinct in all creatures

Some creatures only react to direct things in their environments and don't actually need to think. An ants instinct won't be super sophisticated at all, because it doesn't rely on intelligence to survive. The only relevant part of intelligence for those kind of species would be pure being able to move around, smell and that kind of basic stuff.

By the way, as far as I know, there's not much known about the evolution of our brain, because for example it's size doesn't necesseraly indicate the amount of intelligence. For evolutionists it seems likely indeed that our brain has evolved too, and I doubt it has been constantly the same too. What other option do you suggest? *poof* and there the animal get's his instinct? LOL!

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software