Quote:

How could I discuss things I didn't even had time to read enough about them, and never will have time in my life to investigate them on my own.

You've apparently had enough time to come to the conclusion that I'm a conspiracy theorist. Which I doubt you've spent more than a second on formulating.

Quote:

Sound, wether it comes from near or from far, it can change its loudness but not its wavelenght.

Except that ambulance is never millions or billions of miles away. All I'm saying is that we shouldn't make 'accurate' distances off of assumptions. We should just admit that we don't really know for sure, instead of cramming down everyone's throat that we do.

Quote:

Creation is IMHO not a competition to any serious theory because it not even tries to stay within the conditions of a serious theory.

Yes it does. It makes predictions about modern biology that we can observe in the modern world. Nearly all of its predictions come true, whereas more and more of evolution's predictions are starting to fall apart.

Quote:

A 'deus ex machina' like a creator means the destruction of a consistent balance of correlating parts of that whole, that a theory should aspire to.

Do you even know what this means?

Quote:

To carry God into science, means to objectivate him, means to reduce him to mechanisms which don't deserve the name God anymore, ... doesn't the bible say that God is inscrutable?

Oh, ok. Someone who doesn't even believe in God has outsmarted me. Doesn't the bible also say that we inheritely understand God's creation just by looking at it? I don't have time to dig up the verse because its late and my brother is getting married tomorrow. But it says it, trust me.

Evolution says that we should understand natural causes for life, which we see no evidence for.

Please, don't quote the bible to try and wedge me out of the argument. There are plenty of verses in the bible backing up my side, and it really is pointless to even consider them. They aren't proof, they're just little comments on the nature of people and how they allow themselves to be fooled into believing lies...like say...oh...evolution. God's ways are inscrutible, but is his creation? We're in it right now. He built us to understand it.

Good night! See you guys tomorrow or the day after.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."