Quote:

I cannot argue any of this from any real level of science.

What a coincidence, neither does evolution.

Quote:

How does evolution explain the existance of symbiotic relationships like this exampled in the deep sea giant tube worm?

My goodness, they dont know! Do you know what your asking here? They have No_Clue. Whoosh! It will fly right over their heads.

Nobody knows too much about these worms. Some people think that these undersea "black smokers" represent the very cradle of life. There is a hypothesis circulating among them about ALL life evolving from around undersea volcanos. In other words, they think the original abiogenesis occured here.

They will talk about Microsporidia as possible precursors to eukaryotes via a symbiotic relationship.

But they will most likely talk about cellular life forms which couldnt live without engulfing other cellular life forms. They will point to these early procaryotes as the beginnings of symbiosis (Perhaps chloroplasts). Then they will attempt to show you pictures of creatures with graduating orders of complexity towards that of the tube worm. They will attempt to say that the cells in the bodies of tube worm diverged and remained conserved during the millions of years which the tube worm evolved. Who knows what absurdities they will bring up in reply to that question. But I imagine they will all be pretty general in nature because apparently not much is known about these creatures.

What I think is interesting about the relationship expressed between this worm and its bacteria are the bacteria themselves. Because there is no sun down that deep photosynthesis is out of the question, so the bacteria use a process called chemosynthesis, which breaks down the sulfur from the undersea vents into food. The reason why chemosynthesis is such a strong case for abiogenesis to evolution is because it deals so directly with non-living substances, and thus begins to help experiments like Miller and Urey's life in a testube experiment. Heres some information on the subject web page On this URL you will find another scientist attempting to blunder through an explanation...

Interesting set of questions. I feel bad for jcl and company:) I think they will probably use the famous and convincing "la la la I cant hear you la la la" argument

Or if you catch them in a period of great enlightment they will simply call you crazy, ask why God created the Devil if He's so smart, and say that natural selection did it