Quote:

You've meant this? This doesn't conflict with evolution at all, it's rather supportive imho.

It might not be a problem for evolution, I can see that much. I don't really know that much about non-coding DNA. But I don't think it supports it. This would just add even more complexity to the problem of why DNA would evolve in the first place.

At best it doesn't conflict with either theory.

Quote:

"These initial findings tell us quite a lot of the genome was doing something important other than coding for proteins," Professor Haussler said.

Duh. This is the opposite of what evolution predicted, and along the lines of the prediction of my theory: creation. Obviously since evolution is bunk and my theory isn't, it was only a matter of time until we had enough evidence to come to this conclusion. This doesn't explain why it exists in the first place, but does explain that it isn't evolutionary leftovers. Which is what I've been saying all along, and what my theory said from the beginning. Eat it!

Quote:

Nearly a quarter of the sequences overlap with genes and may help slice RNA

Wait, you mean it does what I say it does? Like you've been saying it doesn't do? I say, "It aids transcription." You say, "No it doesn't." And then you give a quote that says it does. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

So what I see here is that this non-coding DNA is essential, in its present form, to the creature in its present form (most likely). I don't see how this suggests evolution. It suggests a creator for this 'junk' DNA as much as it suggests anything else. And since evolution isn't possible, you have a bigger hurdle to overcome than I do.

Thanks for looking that quote up for me, though. It'll save me some trouble.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."