Quote:

You name the theory and then say there is no theory? Our theory is a theory, its just contrary to yours so its "Those peoples' theory." Evolution says that the variety of animals we see popped up out of non-living chemicals and evolved accidentally writing all of the well-formed creatures we see today.

Don't get me wrong: What I've posted was my personal opinion of the reasons and motivations of creationism. It was not meant as an argument against creationism. It's clear that you as a creationist have a different opinion.

For argumenting against a "creationism theory" I'd need to know that theory first. I didn't find it on any creationist website, therefore my suspicion that such a theory does not exist at all.

I'm definitely interested - also in looking for some more stuff for my website - in finally learning about the creationism theory. But a little more than the few commonplaces that you've posted. Sure, I already knew that creationists believe that species were supernaturally created. But if that's all, it's not a theory - that's still superstition. For developing a theory you'll need a consistent model about how and when this creation should have happened, and how it can be verified or falsified in observations, and how it fits into the theory system of science: mathematics, physics, astronomy, chemistry, etc.

BTW - please don't take my remarks about superstition as an insult. I make a distinction between religion (= belief in a higher being and/or a higher meaning of existence) and superstition (= belief in supernatural forces, like witchcraft, miracles, or spirits). Religion is consistent with science, superstition isn't. According to the above definition, creationism is not a religion, but a superstition (its based on miracles, i.e. supernatural events). But again, that's meant in a neutral way and not for offending creationists, and I accept of course that your opinion is different here.

From your remarks about Dark Matter and the Hubble Constant I see that you know less about astronomy than I thought before. You have some very wrong ideas of physics, and of the meaning of scientific theories in general. I don't have the time now, but when I'm back next week I'll post a specific answer to that topic, including a brief introduction in astronomy.