I should say, my biggest lesson in all of this is how flawed creationist arguments can be. Its pretty frustrating.

Probably the biggest benefit has been in getting a better idea of the viewpoint of evolutionists. Its been extremely helpful, and will serve me well in the future.

Every other debate I've ever had has been with people who could only parrot tried and true proof of evolution, but couldn't explain the basis for these proofs. Mostly because they didn't understand. Kind of like someone who has strong political beliefs, but doesn't really know why. You guys (some of you), on the other hand, have real reasons for believing in evolution, and you understand the concepts. Its been a real test, but its also been a good experience in figuring out how to look at evolution from a different perspective.

My understanding of evolution and creation, and the concepts contained therein have never been as solid since I've started this debate. At first I was kind of wondering (perhaps worried) that going through college might change my beliefs. But I'm confident that my beliefs have been toned rock hard by now. That's not to say I'm not going to listen to what my professor has to say, but now I know what kind of inconsistencies to look for. Whereas before, my beliefs were based on my ability to parrot simplistic creationist arguments, now they're based on a much more full understanding of the controversy. I'm looking forward to college, and maybe even using that as a start to 'test the establishment.' Should be interesting.

Thanks, guys. Its been fun, and I hope we can continue.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."