Quote:

That's because you don't believe in evolution.

No, argh, you have no common sense. Humanoid and human don't go hand in hand because humanoid refers to a design, shape, whatever. So something with a similar shape to us is humanoid. Apes are humanoid, if you please. Apes certainly aren't human.

Quote:

Besides, why would God make a human version 1 and later on a human version 2.

He didn't. These fossils are subjective. They're either humans with slightly different morphology (like aboriginals), or they're animals.

Or they're a couple of teeth and a shred of leg bone. Hardly what I would call conclusive evidence.

Quote:

Infact why would a God make monkeys that look damn much like us or the other way around?

I don't pretend to understand anything powerful enough to create a universe. But here's maybe a better question. Why does it matter? If evolution doesn't happen, then should I really care that monkeys look like us? Oh no, kangaroos have skin like us. Creationism is shaking in its pants.

Quote:

Well the existence of mass graves themselves doesn't indicate much, it's no evidence for a flood.

And yet, evolutionists see evidence even more subjective than this for other things and its called incontrovertable.

Last edited by Irish_Farmer; 05/05/06 00:34.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."