Going sideways on the topic a bit, because I don't pretend to know crap all about DNA. I wonder how creationists explain the remains found of other humanoids, or hominids, dated as long as three million years ago. We can't know whether they were also capable of language, since unfortunately brains and throats tend to rot away, but they certainly were upright, human-like creatures.

Were they elves or fairies? No, they don't feature in The Bible. So how do you explain them?

Isn't it also interesting that the biblical account of creation is only about a thousand years or so before people devloped writing? (actually, older writing, as old as 3,500BC, before Mesopotamia's writing, has been discovered, however it is a dead language we cannot read. An example of a more recent dead language we cannot read is the language of the people of Easter Island, who are tracable to the native New Zeland Maori and Hawaians.) I wish no-one could have read the crap that got into the bible, what a lot of trouble it has caused.

Last edited by A.Russell; 05/04/06 17:42.