Quote:

Excuse a little cynism

I dont mind jokes and cynism, I have big shoulders and a good sense of humor. However I dont like to see people ridiculed and mocked, especially from others who would never dare to say the same thing in the "real" world.

Quote:

Excuse a little cynism, but is this an example of creationist math? 9 out of 26 letters = 26^9 and not 9^26.

Its true that it is 26^9, however, that is because I simply wrote it backwards, it would be 26^n to any (n)number which is used. It is a simple oversight of which I often do write numbers backward, I didnt realize it untill I was out later on, but I didnt need you to tell me. However picking on my math skills is not very nice, even though i can appreciate how humorous it might have been to someone like you who uses math a lot.

Good job trying to divert the issue, however, the point is still made that you have an impossibility ahead of you in these sentence writing nonsense.

As for the creationist material I dont read much of it, and in all the debates I have had with you people I have probably never onced used a creationist site as a reference or a proof. On the contrary, you use talkorigins links quite frequently and outside your knowledge of physics, you seem to need to rely on talkorigins to inject all of your knowledge about the life sciences and on paleontology.

I dont need creationism to come up with ideas, the fact that moths dont go out during the day, therefore they couldnt be eaten was my original thought. If you dont like, that is fine with me, but at least I thought of it myself, instead of reading it from a link.

The problem I have noticed about your answers is that when they fall outside the domain of any referential talkorigins link, you seem to be at a loss. For example, I posted the impossibility of the 100,000 year period of evolutionary transition period between species of much less life spans(like insects and cells) and you never answered probably because you didnt know, didnt understand ,or had no internet links to back you up.

Quote:

This thread contains a lot of information and links to further information. For making qualifed contributions, please read it. Repeat long-refuted nonsense claims over and over is just annoying. And you don't do creationism a favor.

You need to take your own advice here.

As for science, it doesnt really matter, I have posted links on Goldschmidt's work , punctuated equiblrium and your hopeful monster theories three times to show that your gradual mutation theory was bogus three times yet noone has responded or listened to the theories yet.

I even explained why, on a cellular level that mutation cannot work. And I have showed that the process of mutation needs to occur on a cellular level before it can occur on a larger level. I can only assume that you have failed to understand as you have not replied to any of these theories, either that or you are just willingly ignorant or in denial.

The fact of the matter is, you are not even aware of current evolutionary thought. You are a believer in phyletic gradualism and you probably didnt know what that term meant untill just now. However, this theory was wiped out by your fellow evolutionists long ago. So it doesnt matter if science is handed to you from creationist, evolutionists,Irish Farmer, me, Matt or the man on the moon, the fact of the matter is you just dont get it. I suppose thats the curse you would get by being surrounded by people who want to agree with everything you say, however, in the scheme of things, I am beginning to suspect that you dont know much at all.

Last edited by NITRO777; 04/30/06 20:31.