Quote:

First of all you dont know what your talking about on the peppered moth issue, there were no observations made there for natural selection, genetic shifting, mutation or otherwise.

Hmm. I don't like to answer this, maybe I'm spoiled by Irish's posts. Nevertheless:

Believe it or not, the dark peppered moth really exists, is observable, not glued to trees, and proves natural selection. And even creationists admit it. We only disagree about the question whether it's a gene shift or a mutation.

So I suggest that you, when entering the discussion, read a little more of this whole thread. There are lots of links posted with all sorts of information about the peppered moth. Even if you restrict yourself to creationist websites, then at least read also the more serious ones that don't declare the peppered moth a scientists conspiration. Irish achieved to keep the discussion on a certain scientific level - it's no fun to step down.

The same goes for this:

Quote:

Dream on, whos rejecting math now? The chances for a monkey typeing just one correct 9 letter word, "evolution" would be 9^26 (with 9 letter in "evolution and 26 letters in the alphabet) How many trillion attempts would it take the monkey to make one word is a lot. Secondly, if the monkey were to try to make a specific sentence 100 characters long you would need like 100^26. Even if you had a billion monkeys typeing one letter per second you could never come up with such a sentence in a million years.

Excuse a little cynism, but is this an example of creationist math? 9 out of 26 letters = 26^9 and not 9^26. I don't want to speculate about whether the rejection of science goes so far in creationism that they distribute special 'creationist math' books in church.

This thread contains a lot of information and links to further information. For making qualifed contributions, please read it. Repeating long-refuted nonsense claims over and over is just annoying. And you don't do creationism a favor.