Quote:

Unfortunately Darwin's ignorance still carries on today, and has managed to confuse a lot of people about the truth of biology

Its not confusion, the human mind automatically discards something which threatens its safe range. Because their bias is so strong they allow illogical, irrational ideas to replace the naked truth. Its a common psychological disorder called "denial" and when is in this state, they are said to be "in a state of denial". It happens whenever someones core beliefs are traumatized. I am not being facestious here either, denial is a psychological mechanism used by the average person who just doesnt want to face things, even seemlingly harmless things, like the existence of God. Here is an exerpt: DENIAL

Quote:

The interesting thing is, evolutionists say that micro evolution will eventually lead to macro evolution. The problem is, the more extreme micro evolution gets, the less variety there is

True, and you provided a good illustration of it with the dogs and the illustrations. Not only will micro evolution not go nearly as far in the direction that evolutionists need it to, but it tends to revert...

Ask any rose breeder if he can get a variety which blooms all year long..it is impossible, they can extend the bloom for a longer time through breeding methods, yet they reach a limit at around 6 months and left untended the species tend to revert back to their original state. It is all completely observable.

You dont need 100,000 years to observe the possibility of evolution(another one of jcl's statements), it is ridiculous to believe that; if you take 100,000 years for the "evolution" between the dinosaurs and the birds for example, (even though positive determination of aging among fossilized animals is virtually impossible) and then you pick an average age of say 10 years, this 100,000 year period is easily lab reproduceable among species with much lower life spans(like drosphilia melanogaster which I have personally done experiments with) yet you see no evolution. Believe me,its been tried and re-tried.

I have already referred to the work of the brilliant Goldschmidt and I have referred to the "hopeful monsters" and "punctuated equiblirium" just to give the evolutionists here some breathing room. If I had remembered correctly, Marco was the only evolutionists here who saw the idiocy of the Darwinian evolutionists. If you want to be a bulldog you can be a bulldog,after all bulldogs are cute-- but this kind of gradual micro evolution COULD NEVER LEAD TO NEW SPECIES, and the fossil record showing a)lack of intermediates and b) species explosions and c)mass extinctions confirms it.