Quote:

The earth's age may be secondary, but the veracity of dating is not. Because once you accept the later you'd have to deal with the timeline of fossils and why there are simpler ones in old strata and more complex organisms in recent ones.

Most the honest creationists know what we have to "deal" with Unfortunately both dogmatic, unrealistic types from both the evolutionist camp and the creationist camp cant seem to "deal" with obvious facts. It makes discussions like these largely unproductive for those of us willing to remain objective. For example, while I can readily see the fact of species placed in different strata, I dont attempt to explain it away or fit with my personal opinions. Conversely, if you display the obvious lack of intermediate fossilized evidence needed to show evolutionary transition to the average evolutionist he(she) becomes totally unraveled at the seams. At least that is my observation.

I think the most intelligent people are truly able to adapt their opinions with new knowledge, but conversely I think the "stupidest" people are those that refuse to be objective.