I'll have to allow you the argument on the dating methods for now. I don't know enough. I just have one correction to make.

Quote:

When I put a 20 lbs weight on it it will indicate "0.0".

A more accurate metaphor would be:

If I put a 20 pound weight on a scale that says it only measures 2 million plus, and I get a measurement of 3.5 million, did I prove that my weight scale is broken?

Something seems fishy about this to me, but I'm too ignorant to make an argument at this time. Unless I'm mistaken about the measurements of the age of these rocks having been between something like 300,000 to 3.5 million? A scale is broke, even if its only meant to measure millions, if 20 years can cause it to measure millions. I'll have to get back to you on Ar-Ar, if at all, but a method that doesn't know the starting ratio, and then contends to be able to find that starting ratio by getting the measure of the current ratios sounds rather fishy. But I need to read more in depth of how they even determine that the argon they're measuring came from potassium or not. Anyway, that'll be a fun little distraction for the time being.

Either way, the earth being billions of years old really doesn't matter to me. Its secondary to my belief that evolution never happened. Whether it didn't happen in thousands of years, or it didn't happen in millions of years doesn't matter to me.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."