Quote:

Argumentum ad numerum? In the case of this debate, I would ask that you (since you have such an incredible team on your side) then use this wealth of knowledge to refute me, not try and impress me with all of the people that agree with you.

Fair enough. But you haven't given me anything to refute. Please substantiate your claim that all scientists are wrong. If you give some sort of reason other than "I was told so in church", it will be my pleasure to refute you.

Quote:

I don't think the earth could be more than maybe 20,000 years old. I don't know for sure. The idea never really entered my mind to care about exactly how old the earth is.

Hmm... At least, you're honest. Is it only the earth or do you also think the whole universe is 20,000 years old?

Quote:

The problem isn't that radioactive decay happens. No one disputes that. Its the specific details. I'm not going to keep repeating my points ad nauseum just because you insist on ignoring them in favor of telling me about a FSM. I've already said why I believe dating methods to be fallacious

No, you haven't. Just let us know what's wrong with "specific details" of radioactive decay.

Quote:

Its a good time to be a creationist actually, because the same people who believe in evolution regardless of the evidence, are starting to find a lot of evidence against their beliefs. At this rate of discovery, it won't be long now before evolution itself is a fossil.

It's interesting that even today creationists still claim that the acknowledgement of creationism by science is "just around the corner". I'm afraid that's far out of touch with reality. Creationism played a large role in science in the 19th century, a small role at the beginning of the 20th century, and no role at all since the 1980s. Since then we can compare DNA sequences of living species and know directly which species evolved from which one.

I think creationism is meanwhile so utterly refuted, so apparently wrong, and so discredited by its lies and propaganda that there is not the slightest chance anymore to be taken seriously by science. Even if there had been a chance in the past, all the new discoveries of transient fossils and DNA evidence in the last 20 years have reduced it to zero.

For similar reasons, creationism is also losing influence in Christianity. A world religion can not afford to reject basic science as in the Middle Ages. Protestantism and Catholizism have meanwhile accepted evolution - this also happened within the last 20 years. The last creationism resorts remaining today are US fundamentalism and Islamic fundamentalism.

If the trend continues as it does today, in about 50 years only historians will know about creationism.