Creationists don't believe that aging and disease necessarily went hand in hand with creation. I feel kind of like a broken record saying this, but christians believe that (according to the bible) death, disease, and all of that fun stuff weren't a part of life until (within the very first generation's span) humans sinned and caused all of this stuff to happen to themselves.

Actually, we believe that death and disease and all of that are unnatural intrusions (that have just become part of every day life). But, that's kind of hard to prove isn't it?

With science it isn't all that hard to imagine a world without death. They're researching ways that might make it possible for our bodies to theoretically live forever (by blocking the 'aging' process). Of course, that doesn't rule out murder, and disease. But the fact of the matter is that it is scientifically possible to imagine a world closer to what is described in Genesis.

Oh yeah, I made a mistake in saying that God never created anything after the original creation. After humans sinned, the bible does say that he created 'weeds'...Unfortunately I don't have access to the original hebrew writing so I'm not sure what word is used in place of weeds and thusly its exact meaning. But whatever.

I have one question that I'd like to know an evolutionist's opinion on. Ok, the most primitive form of life is a single cell. Multi-cellular creatures have cells the specialize in different ways and as a whole act as one large creature. So basically we're made out of billions of lifeforms. Why do we have a cingular consciousness? I know, the brain. But my question is, why does one know they exist? How come when I look at my computer screen I'm consciously aware of the image I'm seeing, why does this image exist at all (even if it is just in my head, per se)? Its one thing for a human to be able to do what a human does, but to be conscious while doing it? In fact, I'd go as far as to say that even with the same brain, humans wouldn't behave exactly the same way without a consciousness. But who knows.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."