I've had a realization. While I'm extremely tempted to keep going, I'm going to have to find some restraint. This just isn't going to end anytime soon. Its not that I'm not having fun, and I'd love to keep going. Its just, I don't really have the energy for it anymore. The whole three on one thing makes it rather difficult. I think if I could bring a couple serious, knowledgable creationists or IDers or whatever into the fold then things would be easier. But...I don't know. I may end up being dragged back into the debate, especially after I reread the responses. But for now I need to take a break.

edit: I'd just like to point out one thing. My analogy is simpler than real life for one reason. If I were going to use an analogy, it would be pointless to use an analogy as complex as the topic of debate. Otherwise I might as well not use the analogy in the first place.

Although the logic of your response doesn't seem to be very sound. Evolutionists say that different creatures fly with 'different' mechanisms because they evolved at different times. In other words, all wings didn't evolve from the same source. So your analogy about other flying machines could just be used to point out how different animals can do similar things with different structures. Planes are birds, helicopters are insects, so on and so forth. In which case my analogy could still stand. Besides, the point of my analogy wasn't to say that its not possible that those similarities aren't the result of evolution, but just to say that they aren't conclusive proof of evolution. They could have just as well been designed that way. But whatever. Maybe I'll be back.

I think maybe I just need to pace myself, so I don't get burned out.

Last edited by Irish_Farmer; 04/20/06 22:16.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."