Matt, can you argue with anything except your opinion? I've given many, many sound responses to supposed examples of evolution. Which is why people who are smarter than you, JCL and Marco, have been able to converse with me on the subject. You on the other hand have insisted on not responding, because you don't feel you need to (or are unable to), and instead keep trying to intimidate me into believing what you believe. Which is a good sign of a lack of understanding of the discourse.

I'll make things easy on you, Matt. From now on, I will not respond to anything you have to say on the subject of evolution, or the question of how reliable opinions other than your own are. You can ignore me too, since you have nothing of any use to say anyway, and people who are actually interested in the debate can continue on.

You're not going to get me to shut my mouth by making me afraid to believe what I believe. Of course, that might seem like a good idea to you since fighting a war for your beliefs (isn't that what atheists get so mad at christians for?), or forcing people via fascism to believe what you believe is a good idea according to you.

Last edited by Irish_Farmer; 04/19/06 06:44.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."