Quote:

Quote:

As has been explained a 100000 times, ALL forms are "transitional", in fact all life is constantly in transition. The notion of "transitional" forms, missing links, etc, are human constructs created to highlight this fact.

Since we haven't seen this transition happening, you have yet to convince me of this. You keep saying it happens, but whenever you guys give me an example, I've been able to point out how those examples are non-evolutionary changes to a species. No matter how many times you don't evolve a creature, its never going to evolve. Of course, I'm wrong because I'm crazy, not because I use science and logic to refute the point.

Quote:

This "science against evolution" website is a joke, you cant quote this as scientific evidence--it's a loony bin.

That's because you'll listen to whatever you're told like a sheep. That's fine, since you don't grasp the logic of specific arguments for or against evolution, so you need someone to figure it out for you. If that works for you, ok. It doesn't work for me.

The scientific purity of your responses Matt has humbled me. How could I not see that science has been wrong this whole time because everyone who disagrees with you is crazy. My eyes have been opened, thank you.

Its difficult to argue calmly with someone who is not interested in the truth. So much evidence has been shown here for evolution, from Dinosaurs and birds, to moths and horses, that it becomes a simple case of you denying everything we say... you cant quote this nutcase site which obviously isnt a scientific site but a religous fundamentalist mouthpiece masquerading (and not very well) as a serious science site.

We have repeatedly explained the scientific method, the purpose of scientifc discourse and debate, the importance of empirical evidence, both circumstantial and direct, the varied corpus of scientifc data , inferences and conclusions that show with as close to certainy as science and mankind can ever come that not only does evolution happen, but that it continues to happen, to all life forms.

I see no reason to restate my case a million times for you, when you dont care about anything but your own supposed truths. There comes a time when I can dismiss someone as a bible beater and leave it at that.

I think we have treated you remarkably fairly, for someone with a view point so far out of the mainstream that most scientist wouldnt even dignify your arguements with a response.

If someone makes remarkable claims that are contrary to established science, it doesnt mean they are wrong. It does mean that you need extraordinary evidence to knock down the scientific edifice. Where is your evidence? Your research, in the field and the laboratory? Where is your evidence refuting genetic science? What studies can you cite that show that genetics and DNA are no indicator of biological relationships? What research demolishes the various dating methods, the fossils record, the field of comparitive anatomy?

There is none. But you need to do all these things and more to win the day--the burden of proof is on YOU.

Is there a vast conspiracy to silence them, to deny the truths you and your ilk seem to see so easily? Maybe there is a conspiracy. Maybe scientists are all stupid, or misguided or incompetent.

But how about the most likely choice?.. that you are just wrong.

Sphere Engine--the premier A6 graphics plugin.