Quote:

As has been explained a 100000 times, ALL forms are "transitional", in fact all life is constantly in transition. The notion of "transitional" forms, missing links, etc, are human constructs created to highlight this fact.

Since we haven't seen this transition happening, you have yet to convince me of this. You keep saying it happens, but whenever you guys give me an example, I've been able to point out how those examples are non-evolutionary changes to a species. No matter how many times you don't evolve a creature, its never going to evolve. Of course, I'm wrong because I'm crazy, not because I use science and logic to refute the point.

Quote:

This "science against evolution" website is a joke, you cant quote this as scientific evidence--it's a loony bin.

That's because you'll listen to whatever you're told like a sheep. That's fine, since you don't grasp the logic of specific arguments for or against evolution, so you need someone to figure it out for you. If that works for you, ok. It doesn't work for me.

The scientific purity of your responses Matt has humbled me. How could I not see that science has been wrong this whole time because everyone who disagrees with you is crazy. My eyes have been opened, thank you.

Quote:

I'll bet there aren't any Budhists contributing to that site, are there Irish?

I didn't suppose you guys were stupid enough not to believe they weren't christians, but that's not the point. If you have a problem with their arguments, or if you notice inconsistencies, please do elaborate. However, your retaliation of, "They're just simple minded children who don't know a thing because they probably all believe in God," isn't very scientific. I don't claim not to believe evolutionists because they're stupid, but simply because I disagree with the conclusions they come to or I think they stop short of discovering the truth if it means being able to jump to the conclusion that evolution must be true. That doesn't make them stupid, or anything like that, it just makes them biased. Everyone's biased, so unlike you guys I'm not trying to claim there's some huge discrepency between creationists and evolutionists, because I don't need to belittle your side to prove how science has no place in evolution.

It is interesting that you guys resort to that sort of thing, though. You'd think with science being on your side, you wouldn't have to. But, whatever.

Could you imagine if I were doing what you guys were doing? Every time you gave me some evidence of evolution I just yelled, "It can't be true because whoever came up with that is crazy!" The crap would hit the fan real fast. But when you do it, its just because you're too enlightened to use science as an argument. You don't need to after all because you've got more people on your side, and that makes you right.

This response isn't really referring to JCL or Marco or anyone else who's managed to argue calmy, rationaly, and fairly. Although I don't think there really was anyone else.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."