I'll bet there aren't any Budhists contributing to that site, are there Irish?

They have played down the Christianity aspect, but there are still references to Christianity and religion to be found there.

Furthermore, the site appears to have a political rather than scientific objective. The articles are only refuting scientific evidence and methods that support evolution theory by any means possible. i.e. They have an agenda.

I wonder what their alternative theory is....... could it be "The Christian God of American fundamentalists created everything! Yay God! If you're happy and you know it..."

As for your idea that science is a materialistic belief system (and out to get you good, God fearing Christians, no less). This is not valid since science doesn't require faith. Push a button, a light turns on. It happens whether you want to believe it or not. I bet my toaster oven will work just as well for a Muselman as it will for a Christian.

I was going to add something about whether you really believe the stories written Arabs living in tents and huts thousands of years ago, but of course you do. You probably believe most of the sensationalist crap you watch on T.V as well, and get riled up by the oratory of television evangelists. In which case, it really seems silly trying to reason with you. My appologies if I'm wrong.