I don't have time to respond in full right now, maybe later tonight, but probably not until tomorrow.

Fair enough, though, no more insinuating what evolution is or isn't based on. Its more or less irrelevant, because materialism or not, if evolution is or isn't true is the point of this discussion at this time. While in my opinion, evolution should have died out long ago (as viewed by scientists' growing skepticism), I was simply saying the only reason it was still around was because people are holding onto the ideals of materialism more than evolution. But that's pointless.

I have a few chores to take care of, and then I think I'm gonna be getting together with my friends for the night. I'm looking forward to responding in full later, and giving you guys a run for your money.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."