Quote:

"Ran, please stop. You're going to convert me to the other side.

No offense. I'm just saying, it almost seems like you're trying to convince them that they're right."

I see that point of view. I'd have to "lower" myself down to their level to continue.

They are so "high minded", esteemed and evolved creatures that they cannot understand the easy nor understand the "simple" logic of the world.

They have put themselves on a high Pedestal, with modern science as their god.
They also thumb their little noses at people like me, like the snobs that they are.

I would urge you, however, to not fall into the ideals and like-mindedness of these mental midets. There is a higher calling and it certainly is not on these forums I suppose. Bye...

This world is far from simple, if you think that it's simple then there are plenty of things around us that would proof you wrong. Indeed your solution of divine intervention is rather simplistic, but as long as there is no proof for any influence of God, then how can you expect us to believe at all? I often hear that religious people refer to us as 'poor souls' or 'lost souls', but considered the evidence which points really quite clearly into the more obvious evolution theory-direction, I'd say they are kinda lost. I don't want to be offending, but I'm just honest when I say don't take anyone serious who still thinks the evolution theory is a myth without evidence.
Oww and who is talking about us thinking about ourself as being 'higher' and perfectly right? You are the one stating you don't wish to 'lower' yourself to our level. So basically you are stating yours ís higher. At least we have evidence, at least we don't rule out other possibilities (like divine intervention for example! science does not exclude religion, eventhough I personally don't like the Intelligent Designer-like approaches, but still), religious people on the contrary are afraid of changes to their ideology, because basically that's all there is to it, they try to maintain ancient beliefs that unfortunately are quite outdated. Don't get me wrong, God might exist (and hell no, I'm not afraid for that possibility either), but the genesis-creation 'theory' seems rather highly unlikely.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software