@ ALL
The topic of this thread is "Science and Creation", so knowledge of "evolution" is not required, because that is only a theory and not science.

Anyways, consider the following scenario in arguments for a "creator" :

THE GAMESTUDIO FRAMERATE SCENARIO!

This is true Btw...
Yes, I have this lovely "Gamestudio A6" engine made by JCL and Marco that I'm using to create large outdoor terrain environments with.

But, if I make to much visible all at once, then my computer framerate starts to drop badly. So then, I must LIMIT what is viewed on the screen to help it.

Okay, so we can all agree that my 1.6 GHz computer is made by "Hewlett Packard" and also that the software, <GAMESTUDIO A6> is made by JCL, MARCO and DOUG. They CREATED it right?!

Okay, but why is it when I'm traveling in an airplane or out on the beach, that I can see for very LARGE distances and tons of objects and entities and my brain is still working great? Now, WHY IS THAT?

So, we are eager to accept that Marco and JCL made something great with gamestudio, but we struggle with the concept that our brains and bodies are not made by a creator? This is simply illogical, yes?

Why is the complicated gamestudio CREATED, but the more complex brain and body was not created, huh ???

Last edited by Ran Man; 04/05/06 23:15.

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com