Quote:

The big difference between us humans and chipanzees is not the physical, but rather it is the spiritual or our intellect and soul that is within all us humans. Can't you see that??? That is the reason why we are so much more intelligent than Chimps are...

If you say so , I love irony...
(Btw. you've just agreed upon the physical similarities, well that's exactly that 96% that's similar indeed and euhmm, how exactly do you know that chimpanzees can't be intellectual or have souls? Did you ask them? Because as far as I know you can't even measure those things by humans. I personally think that the 4% difference lies in the fact that we are not as hairy as they are, that we are smarter and that we fully walk bipedal and some physical details, but basically 96% is still the same.)

Let's for example say that 5+2 = 7 (most of you would agree or be able to comprehend that, right j/k), thus 5 and 2 are needed to form 7, if 7 would be equal to the current state of a species and both 2 and 5 are species too, where 5 is the genetic predecessor of 2 and eventually 2 is the predecessor of species no. 7, then off course it's logical that all three share a lot of similar DNA code (genetic information) which also does indicate the obvious connection (5+2 = 7, remember?). So much for your illogic argument.

Cheers

Last edited by PHeMoX; 04/04/06 22:52.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software