Quote:

Well Ran Man, though you seem to evade my question about the age of the universe,

I agree. I'm "evading" it because I do not know. I percieve, however, that earth and our solar system is much younger than the rest of the universe. I base it on the fact that in the bible it says:
"Heaven is MY throne and earth is my footstool"

Obviously, God's throne and His place of residence comes first before our earth? But, I offer no scientific proof for this, thus the reason why I evaded it.
Quote:

So explain to me why we share 96% of DNA with chimpanzees?

I don't understand why that would prove that "Chimpanzees" are our ancestors? It is quite common in nature to have two species that share similarities, yet they do not come from each other.

A Lion is not a tiger, yet they are both cats. They also share some genetics, but that does not prove the tiger is a lion though.

The big difference between us humans and chipanzees is not the physical, but rather it is the spiritual or our intellect and soul that is within all us humans. Can't you see that??? That is the reason why we are so much more intelligent than Chimps are...

But, I strayed off topic when I said that, but it's still true. I'm trying to stay on topic here! We can say that indeed a species is similiar, but to say that it somehow "migrated" into something else is absurd.

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com