Quote:

Matt said:
Quote:

That post is a just a long blathering of mumbo jumbo

Translation = It was too complicated and it gave him a headache.

LOL HA! HA!! HA!!! Too funny!

Ran Man why dont you stop posting here, this is for grownups only. For one thing, you keep picking on things like "why is the sun at exactly the right distance", "why is the earth's axis at the right tilt.." and so on. Who cares? That's how it is, and life came to exist.

As I said before, even if Earth was farther from the sun, or the axis was different (as indeed it HAS been in the past) life may still have evolved, it might just have been a bit different. This is not an argument, it begs the question.

Furthermore, I found Irish Farmer's "paper" pedestrian if you must know, with no original thoughts, and some very faulty logic. The arguments were poorly constructed, and often used straw men, false premises and so on.

Irish Farmer, I suppose you mean well, but frankly you cant just keep piling bad argument on top of bad argument and hope it will turn into a good argument.

All you seem to want to do is find little things you find inconsistent about Darwinian evolution, or find things that really cant be explained, or even worse, try to attack claims that science doesnt make in the first place.

This is the same thing when someone says, "evolutionists say poeple evolved from apes..bullcrap, I'm not an ape" ..The fact is no "evolutionist" says that. We had a common ancestor with apes, that's all. They just happen to be our closest living relative...

So explain to me why we share 96% of DNA with chimpanzees? Sure it could be pure coincidence, it could be a hoax perpetrated by evil scientist atheists, they could just be wrong, etc. But the fact is, I find this far more pursuasive than anything you people have posted--most sane poeple would. Genetics are are pretty cut-and-dried.

Which leads me to another point: why is that creationists have no research or findgin of thier own tpo support thier views? It seems all they can do is try tp pick apart the work of thousands of real scientists. Why in the hell should anyone believe you? Are you somehow right, when everyone else is wrong.

Because if evolution is wrong, you have to throw out all modern phylogenies (cladistic method, etc.), genetics research, paleontology, geology, etc. What do you have left? Nothing really.. is that the kind of world you people want to live in, one where you simply CANT undertsand anything?

Sphere Engine--the premier A6 graphics plugin.