Quote:

What about Mars? When was that created? Science tells us that the planets probably formed around the sun at around the same time.

Well the sun ain't very old. If it were as old as "evolutionist" claim it would be so bright now that we'd all be living in HELL fire! lol

Let me quote the site below as evidence of a young sun:
Quote:

Evolutionists maintain that life appeared on the Earth around 3.8 billion years ago. Since then, the Sun would have brightened about 25%,2 though there is some uncertainty in that figure.3 This would appear to present a temperature problem for the evolution of life and the Earth. With the current hand-wringing over global warming, one would expect that such a large difference in the solar output would have greatly increased the Earth’s temperature over billions of years. Yet most biologists and geologists believe that the Earth has experienced a nearly constant average temperature over the past 4.6 billion years, with perhaps warmer conditions prevailing early on.4 The problem of how the Sun could have increased in brightness while the Earth maintained a constant temperature is called the ‘early faint Sun paradox’.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/tj/v15/i2/faintsun.asp

What about the case of Helium? By examing Helium we know that the earth is only a few thousand years old.
Quote:

Helium diffusion
Main Article: Helium diffusion
One type of nuclear decay is the emission of Helium nuclei known as an alpha emission. Elements like uranium and thorium produce helium in zircons as a by-product of their radioactivity. This helium seeps out of (sic) zircons quickly over a wide range of temperatures. If the zircons really are about 1.5 billion years old (the age which conventional dating gives assuming a constant decay rate), almost all of the helium should have dissipated from the zircons long ago. But there is a significant amount of helium still inside the zircons, showing their ages to be 6000 +/- 2000 years. Accelerated decay must have produced a billion years worth of helium in that short amount of time.

http://www.nwcreation.net/wiki/index.php?title=Young_earth_creationism

I want my third star back again man!

Last edited by Ran Man; 04/03/06 19:51.

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com