Quote:

Science will never be able to prove the existence of God. But science will most certainly be able to prove or disprove evolution.

Let me correct a common misunderstanding about science once and for all.

Unlike mathematics, natural science can not "prove" anything. Scientific theories can not be "proved" because a theory is just a system of rules, made by man. 100,000 observations consistent with the rules do not prove the theory, but one single inconsistent observation falsifies it.

Therefore, even if you would wait 100 million years and see a thousand new species evolve, this would not be a "proof" for evolution. However if you only once see a giant hand reach down fron heaven and place a new species on earth, it would be a valid disproof.

No scientific theory was ever proved, neither the law of gravity nor electromagnetism or whatever.

I just want to mention this because I see a lot of arguments repeating that science has not managed to prove evolution. It hasn't, and never will. So all those arguments are not scientific.

The reason for the acceptance of evolution theory was that it just is the most likely and most complete theory about the origin and development of life. As soon as any other serious theory came up, science would certainly consider it; if the other theory were more likely, science would adopt it at once.