My 'paper' is finally finished. Its the result of about 8 hours of research (possibly more but I haven't been keeping time, I just know I've been researching since I asked Marco to wait for a response, with breaks for social get togethers and stuff), and about 5 hours of writing. I just finished writing here at 11:30 pm and I started at about 6:00 pm, I believe.

However, I'm not going to post it until tomorrow. I want to thoroughly go over it for spelling errors and sentence-logic errors, as well as do a double check on the evidence.

It may or may not be too long for the forum. In Microsoft Word, its about 9 pages long in Times New Roman text at 12 point. Probably too long, but I can always split it up.

This should at least end (once and for all) the idea that creationists are crazier than bat crap, and that we know nothing of science and instead base our arguments off of fear (emotion). But who knows, people will rationalize anything.

I don't expect to end this discussion once and for with this 'paper', I simply intend to get people thinking in this thread, to cause more discussion if you will. I want people to consider options.

I believe in God, but I always consider the possibility that evolution (materialist evolution) is true and that I'm completely wrong. I always question the existence of God, its in my nature as a curious person to wonder if God really exists. That said, I'm not a fence sitter. I do question everything, even my own beliefs, but I still hold to those beliefs as long as I know there is evidence. I have truly solid reasons for not only believing in the existence of God, but of the true nature of his creation. Tomorrow, I will present what I know to be true.

However, the reason I'm posting this is because I want people to understand where I'm coming from so there are no pointless side-arguments made. Again, I know evolution is real. The same evolution you believe in. Where our beliefs differ is that I believe this evolution cannot cause enough of a change to bring about the wide variety of animals we see on earth. That this evolution is limited by God's creation, through genetics, to be unable to bring about this kind of change. Thus proving that, to an extent, animals were created in their present form. With the exception being speciation, which I elaborate on in my 'paper.'

Anyway...

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."