Quote:

But Why? The "evolutionist" of the world must ignore certain facts in order to keep their theory alive. Why is it "crank" reasoning? We know, for example, that early man used rock carvings for art and communication, so why not earlier than the Egyptians then, huh? What about the Aztecs? Even the ancient Egyptians used "Hieroglyphics" in stone, so where are the other peoples before them??? There are no other earlier carvings!

I asked a similar question to this in a previous thread. I got no response. Anyways, if indeed humans were running and about 200,000 years ago. What happened to the 194,000 years of knowledge that we know nothing about? Did we just sit there staring at a rock watching the time go by? Wheres my UFO? Seriously, we should be much much more advanced by now. This alone makes the notion of life for 200,000 years rather odd.

How did evolution generate a concious, a soul, ect.? How come some people can "hear" music and play instruments better than others, ect.?

Please answer these questions my evolutionist friends. I'm not trying to ridicule anyone, and these are rather straight forward questions...

P.S - Labeling Christianity as a road-block to intelligence in the U.S is very un-informed. Being rather young myself, the majority(90% +) of youth in the surrounding towns and areas believe when we die we'll turn into dogs or something and could'nt care less about our origins or science in general. As well, I'd say a very low percentage of the youth are religous in any regards(5-10% at most). Anyways, mabye the U.S is radically different than Canada, but over here, it's not that the youth are all un-informed Christians, it's just that they don't care and would rather have a good time then learn anything about the world and especially science.