Quote:

And don't you think that during all that long time you wouldnt fall in love with "some" girl/boy, "sometime"? It isnt avoidable, and if you do, and he/she dies, I think you would wish to never wished to life forever...

I think there is no such thing as 'eternal love', so I don't think it would really matter if she would die. What if she just leaves after a while, saying she doesn't love you anymore and she will never come back? In practise it would be the same as when she would die. Since in this theoretical case we would live forever, the love would die out too so to speak, I know some people never come over lost loved onces and some seem to die because of it somehow, so I think those persons would need more time than they have to live to get over it? What if they would live forever, wouldn't it mean they would get over it? Also just as with the fact that life is precious because it does have an end, so is being in love. That would be the only thing that would kinda be negative about being immortal, the value of falling in love might become different, because in time you could find another girl 'sometime' ...

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software