Frustration? Maybe they are overwhelmed by the concept of what it really takes to develop a game application? AAA companies have mountains of flops before they get their big sellers.

Lots of people want or even dream of making games. For me it was a small dream but, a dream nonetheless. The reality is it takes a lot of work and different skills to bring it all together. It is also rare, if at all, there are those who can "do it all".

This is why teams are important. If you have GameStudio, then you can work on projects and learn. While you get experience and practice at the skills you enjoy, you can explore other areas of development. If you become very skilled in one or two or more areas, there might even be opportunities to freelance your work for a few coins. Your hobby can pay off in more ways than one, if you are dedicated.

Today I was browsing through the manual and saw it has a lot of good information to START with, including a little intoduction to trigonomatry. This however is a GameStudio A6 engine manual and not an encyclopedia of 3D graphics.

To "Know your Reference" means that you must get more books or digital reference material. Get as much material as you can to support the environment, and the manual. Take your time, browse through it to "know where to look" when the need arises.

Having the tools is nice, having the drive to do something with them is something else. I'm thankful for what I have, and will make the most of it as I am able Thanks again Conitec!

The rivers of time erode away the mountains of existence...