Quote:

Do you even know what my theory is.

Every time a dog gives birth to a dog, my theory is backed up. Every time we can make a hybrid from microevolved subspecies of a kind, my theory is vindicated. Every time an animal is micro evolved into a new species that's entirely less fit, more disease prone, and has less genetic potential, my theory is vindicated. Every time we try and find ways that life could have started on its own, and fail miserably, my theory is vindicated.

Why don't you tell us your theory please? You seem to know the evolutionary theory better then some of it's supporters.

Because, from what I see of your theory it's not affected positively or negatively by anything humans do, or anything negative that happens to a species' gene pool. Evolutionary theory's detrimment is not creationism's gain when both are considered in abstract, as they should be. It take's just as much faith to believe in either at the moment - Personally I don't buy either. Though I like the idea of evolution, it's poetic, inspiring. Socially useful.